Saturday 30 January 2016

5 Under £5


Here are 5 makeup products that I love that are under £5!

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette £3.99
I can't recommend this palette enough! The eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented. There are so many looks that can be made with these 6 nude eyeshadows!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me £2.99
I love all of the Baby Lips but I think this is my favourite! It gives the perfect red tint to my lips and moisturises them.

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Pencil in East End Snob £3.99
This lip pencil is so creamy and easy to apply. I wear it all over my lips alone, creating a lovely pinky nude look. It lasts for a long time and doesn't dry out my lips.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer £4.99
I love this concealer so much! It's so creamy and high coverage yet it feels so light. I use it under my eyes to conceal and brighten.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder £3.99
This is my favourite powder for keeping my foundation matte and making my makeup last all day. I love this!

Which makeup products do you recommend that are under £5?

2 comments:

  1. That powder and eye shadow palette are my holy grail staples of my makeup collection! Couldn't live without them x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love them so much! I need to try more Collection eye shadow palettes definitely! x

      Delete