Saturday 2 January 2016

2015 Beauty Favourites



These products are my beauty favourites from the past year. I've tried out quite a few different makeup products these year, and these are the ones that I've loved the most. 

EYES
1. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara £7.99
This is my all time favourite mascara. I tried this at the beginning of 2015 and its all I used throughout the year. I've been through about 4 tubes of the stuff. 
2. Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette £3.99
This eyeshadow is a must-have. It's perfect for creating a quick nude eye look. They're so creamy and easy to blend.
3. MUA Undress Me Too Palette £4
I love all of the shades in this palette. You can create so many different looks with this. I would definitely recommend this!

FACE
1. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer £4.99
This concealer is so good! It's so creamy and moisturising; I love using it under my eyes. It's high coverage, yet it feels so light.
2. Sleek Contour and Blush Palette £9.99
I definitely recommend this! It has the nicest contour shade which is so easy to use! It blends nicely on the skin, creating the perfect not-too-harsh contour. The highlight shade is beautiful and I love using it on the tops of my cheekbones. Although not the biggest blush fan, I think that this blush is gorgeous. A lovely corally pink shade with gold glitter running through it.
3. L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper £5.99
I tried this about half way through the year, and I've used nothing else for my brows ever since. It makes me brows appear fuller and keeps them I'm place all day. It's so quick and easy to use too!

LIPS

1. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob £3.99
I love this lip product so much. I use it all over the lips to create a matte pink look which lasts for hours. It doesn't dry out my lips and it makes them look fuller.
2. Baby Lips Cherry Me £2.99
This moisturising lip product is so good for adding a quick hint of colour to my lips. Love it!

What products have you been loving this year?

Jasmine x


No comments:

Post a Comment